|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 3 (88) - September, 2018 - Pages: 75-79
Restoration of working capacity and energetic opportunities of the organism of ato participants in the process of rehabilitation
Kalnysh V.V.1, Maltsev O.V.2
1 State Institution“Yu.I. Kundiiev Institute of Occupational Health of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine”
2 Ukrainian Military Medical Academy
Objective: In this work, we studied the restoration of working capacity and functional state of the military personnel who had returned from the area of hostilities and then were sent for rehabilitation under stationary conditions.
Materials and methods: We studied the combatants at the beginning and at the end of rehabilitation. For the assessment of working capacity we chose psycho-physiological indicators reflecting the level of activation of the organism, characterizing the individual-and-typological qualities, reflecting the level of human mobilization in the performance of information tasks. Possible transformations in the regulation of cardiac rhythm at the restoration of functional reserves of the body of military personnel were considered also.
Results: According to the complex of psycho-physiological indicators in the servicemen after stay in the area of hostilities, the working capacity was established to be improved significantly on average by 11.3% due to the rehabilitation measures. The level of stabilization of the variability of different psycho-physiological functions was improved on average by 32.9% that indicated an increase in their mobilization and stabilization of the functional state of the servicemen. The state of the energetic sphere in military personnel in the ATO zone was improved significantly that was indicated in the changes of the values of the complex of cardiac rhythm indices by 22.7% and in a decrease of the intra-group spread of these indicators by 21.3%. Positive changes in the energetic sphere of the servicemen can be estimated as more intensive (22.7%) than in the information sphere (11.3%).
hostilities, psycho-physiological state, working capacity, rehabilitation
1. Kalnysh V.V., Pyshnov G.Yu. and Shvets À.V. Oboronnyi visnyk. 2017 ; 3 : 20-25 (in Ukrainian).
2. Kochina Ì.L. and Firsov À.G. Prikladnaia radioelektronika. 2010 ; 2 (9) : 260–265 (in Russian).
3. Kochina Ì.L. and KaminskiyÀ.À. Radiotekhnika. 2010 ; 160 : 263-267 (in Russian).
4. Makarenko N.I. Teoreticheskie osnovy I metodiki professionalnogo psikhofiziologicheskogo otbora voennykh spetsialistov [Theoretical Foundations and Methods of Professional Psycho-physiological Selection of Military Specialists. Research Institute of Military Medicine of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy]. Êiev ; 1996 : 336 p. (in Russian).
5. Navakatikian Î.À., Kryzhanovskaya V.V. and Kalnysh V.V. Fiziologiya I gigiena umstvennogo truda [Physiology and Hygiene of Mental Work]. Êiev : Zdorovia ; 1987 : 152 p. (in Russian).
6. Trinka ².S., Kalnysh V.V., Shvets À.V. and Maltsev Î.V. Viiskova medytsyna Ukrainy. 2016 ; 2 : 73-80 (in Ukrainian).
9. Driskell J.E. and Salas E. Stress and Human Performance. Psychology Press; 2013 : 89-126.