|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 2 (87) - June, 2018 - Pages: 62-66
Analysis of vibrotesting data and capillaroscopy in the employees of locomotive crews depending on seniority
1 Kyiv Clinical Hospital at Railway Transport N2, "HC" Branch,PC"UR"
We examined 398 workers of locomotive crews (WLC) and 116 engineers and technicians of the UR. We used the methods of vibration testing and capillaroscopy.
The results of vibration testing showed that in the first 20 years of work, a decrease of the threshold of vibration sensitivity looked like an adaptation, and later an increase of the sensitivity threshold progressed. At capillaroscopy, the violation of microcirculation determines a tendency to increased arterial pressure, it is favoured by the peculiarity of the labour conditions of the WLC under conditions of emotional and intellectual tension and combined vibration effect.
locomotive crews, seniority, vibration testing, capillaroscopy
1. Vilk Ì.F., Kaptsov V.À., Korotich L.P., Viktorov C.S. and Tulushev V.N. Osobennosti otsenki professionalnogo riska rabotnikov zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Features of the Professional Risk Assessment of the Railway Transport Workers]. In : Sbornik materialov XIV Vserossiyskogo kongressa “Professiya I zdorovie” [Collection of the Materials of the XI All-Russian Congress "Profession and Health"]. Ìoscow ; 2012 : 118-120 (in Russian).
2. Zhizhnevskaya À.À. and Lisobey V.À. Aktualnye problem transportnoy meditsiny. 2006 ; ¹3(5) : 69-73 (in Russian).
3. Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku provedennia medychnykh ohliadiv pratsivnykiv pevnykh katehoriy zaliznychnoho transportu, metropoliteniv ta pidpryiemstv mizhhaluzevoho promyslovoho zaliznychnoho transport Ukrainy : Nakaz Ministerstva transport ta zviazku Ukrainy vid 29 kvitnia 2010 roku ¹240 [On the Adoption of the Order of Medical Examinations in the Employees of Certain Categories of Railway Transport, Subway, and Enterprises of Interindustrial Railway Transport of Ukraine : Order of the Ministry of Transport and Communications ¹240, April 29, 2010]. (in Ukrainian). URL : http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0537-10
4. Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku provedennia medychnykh ohliadiv pratsivnykiv pevnykh katehoriy [On the Adoption of the Order of Medical Examinations in the Employees of Certain Categories : Order of the Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine ¹246, May 21, 2007]. (in Ukrainian). URL : http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0846-07
5. Tkachyshyn V.S. Provesiini khvoroby [Occupational Diseases]. Êyiv : Informatsiino-analitychne ahenstvo ; 2011 : 895 p. (in Ukrainian).