|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 4 (89) - December, 2018 - Pages: 25-31
Hygienic issues of the use of high-technology equipment in medical stomatologic institutions, built into residential buildings
Makhniuk V.M.1, Ocheretiana G.V.1, Myshkovska A.A.2, Yanko N.V.3
1 State Institution "O.M. Marz│eiev Institute for Public Health of the NAMSU"
2 Ministry of Public Health, Kyiv
3 State Institution "O.M. Marz│eiev Institute for Public Health of the NAMSU"
Ë─╩: 613.5 : 696.146 : 725.5
Objective: We performed a hygienic assessment of the placement of high-technology equipment in the modern medical stomatologic institutions, located in the built-in rooms of the residential buildings.
Materials and methods: We investigated medical stomatologic institutions, built into residential buildings. We applied theoretical methods and method of sanitary-and-epidemiological examination of the projects for construction and reconstruction.
Results: In the course of the study, a hygienic assessment of the location of medical stomatologic institutions of a low throughput, placed on the side of street facades in the built-in rooms of residential buildings and equipped with high-technology medical devices, was performed, and sanitary-and-hygienic measures for the minimization of the impact of medical equipment on the conditions of medical workers and living conditions of the residents of the residential building and other factors were developed.
Conclusions: When considering the placement of modern stomatologic clinics, built into residential buildings, we established:
- the placement of the stomatologic clinics on the first and basement floors from the side of street facades and with separate entrance groups, isolated from the residential sections, does not lead to the deterioration of living conditions of the residents;
- the mode of work of stomatologic clinics, built into residential buildings, does not affect the acoustic regime of the adjoining territory and residential apartments of the building and does not violate the legislation on the protection of the population from noise;
- the medical stomatologic institutions are equipped with modern high-technology medical devices and devices of foreign production (USA, Finland, Germany, Brazil) which enhance safety and quality of the provision of the stomatologic services to the population and improve the working conditions of medical personnel;
- the location of medical equipment in X-ray rooms of medical stomatologic institutions is delimited with other rooms in accordance with the requirements of radiation safety;
- the complex of the measures for X-ray protection ensured a compliance with sanitary-and-hygienic working conditions of medical personnel, patients and residents of the residential building.
Thus, while complying with sanitary-and-hygienic requirements, the placement of high-technology medical equipment in the stomatologic clinics, built into residential buildings will not affect the living conditions of the inhabitants and will approach medical stomatologic services to the population.
built-in medical stomatologic institutions, conditions of work, medical personnel, X-ray protection, high-technology medical equipment, sanitary-and-hygienic requirements
1. Serdiuk └.╠., Polka N.S., Makhniuk V.M., Savina R.V. and Mohylnyi S.╠. Hihiiena planuvannia ta zabudovy naselenykh mists na varti hromadskoho zdorovia (do 85-richchnoho yuvileiu DU ôInstytut hromadskoho zdorovia im. O.M. Marzieieva NAMNUö) [Hygiene of Planning and Constructions of Residential Areas on Guard of Public Health (to the 85th Anniversary of the State Institution ôO.M. Marzieiev Institute for Public Health, NAMNUö]. Kyiv ; Medinform ; 2017 : 116 (in Ukrainian).
2. Makhniuk V.M., Feshchenko K.D. and Mohylnyi S.╠. Ukrainian Journal of Radiology. 2011 ; XIX (3) : 348-350 (in Ukrainian).
3. Myshkovska └.└. Ukrainian Journal of Radiology. 2011 ; XIX (3) : 350-352 (in Ukrainian).
4. Kostenetskyi ╠.▓. Dovkillia ta zdorovia. 2015 ; 1 : 35-37 (in Ukrainian).
5. Pro vnesennia zmin do Derzhavnykh sanitarnykh pravyl I norm ôHihiienichni vymohy do vlashtuvannia ta ekspluatatsii renthenivskykh kabinetiv I provedennia renthenolohichnykh protsedurö [On the Introduction of the Amendments to the State Sanitary Rules and Norms ôHygienic Requirements to Arrangement and Operation of X-Ray Offices and Performance of X-Ray Proceduresö]. Kyiv ; 2017. URL : http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1269-17 (in Ukrainian).
6. Hihiienichni vymohy do vlashtuvannia ta ekspluatatsii renthenivskykh kabinetiv I provedennia renthenolohichnykh protsedur : DSanPiN 6.6.3-150-2007 [Hygienic Requirements to Arrangement and Operation of X-Ray Offices and Performance of X-Ray Procedures : SSRN 6.6.3-150-2007]. URL : http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ru/z1256-07 (in Ukrainian).
7. Dyrektyva Rady 2013/59/Euroatom vid 5 hrudnia 2013 roku, shcho vstanovliuie osnovni normy bezpeky dlia zakhystu vid nebezpeky, shcho vynykaie vid ionizuiuchoho vyprominiuvannia [Council Directive 2013/59/Euroatom, 5 December, 2013 Prescribing Basic Safety Standards for Protection from Ionizing Radiation]. URL : www.kmu.gov.ua/storage/app/media/uploaded-files/radi-201359evratom.pdf (in Ukrainian).
8. Normy radiatsiinoi bezpeky Ukrainy (NRBU-97) [Radiation Safety Standards of Ukraine (RSSU-97)]. URL : http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0062282-97 (in Ukrainian).