|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 2 (95) - June, 2020 - Pages: 4-9
Psychophysiological features of self-determination of teenagers learning different professions
Danylenko H.M.1, Merkulova T.V.1, Mezhybetska I.V.2
1 State Institution «Institute of Children and Adolescents Health Care, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine», Kharkiv; Kharkiv National V.N. Karazin University, Kharkiv
2 State Institution «Institute of Children and Adolescents Health Care, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine», Kharkiv
Objective: We determined medical and psychophysiological features of professional self-determination in the students mastering various professions at the stage of primary professional adaptation.
Methods : We studied the functional capabilities of the higher nervous system of the students of the vocational schools of different directions in Kharkiv. The study involved 791 adolescents (201 young men and 590 girls).
Results: Correspondence of the pedagogical load to the functional capabilities of the adolescents in the combination with the stableness of their body to the factors of the educational process depends on the chosen professional direction and the gender of the students. Qualification requirements for the operator activity involve the mobilization of the nervous system for a timely response to the stimulus. The ability to work under conditions of limited time, to switch and to distribute a sufficient amount of attention is a significant quality to master this profession. Such professionally significant functions as spatial relations and ability to operate with the simple representations were more developed among the representatives of the printing and hairdressing professions.
Conclusions: Distinctions of the changes in the functional state of the body of the adolescents mastering various specialities are due to the effect of the specific production conditions. A change in the level of mental efficiency, recent memory, balance of nervous processes is the most sensitive to the specific impact of the training environment.
student's youth, vocational adaptation, psychophysiological state of the organism, functional capabilities
1. Pobirenko N.A., Lytvynova N.I., Syniavskyi V.V. et al. Tekhnolohii profesiinoi oriientatsii naselennia v umovakh rynku pratsi [Vocational GuidanceTechnologies in the Population under Conditions of Labour Market]. Kyiv : Pedahohichna dumka ; 2011 : 256 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Kuziv M.Z. Osoblyvosti profesiinoi oriientatsii v Ukraini [Features of Vocational Guidance in Ukraine]. In : Naukovi zapysky NDU imeni M. Hoholia [Proceedings of Nizhyn State M. Hohol University ]. 2014 ; 5 : 162-166. (in Ukrainian).
3. Kochemyrovska O. Napriamy optymizatsii derzhavnoi polityky v sferi rozvytku trudovoho potentsialu Ukrainy [Directions for the Optimization of State Policy in the Sphere of the Development of Labour Potential in Ukraine]. Kyiv ; 2013. (in Ukrainian). URL : https://niss.gov.ua/sites/default/files/2013-03/trud_potenc.pdf
4. Pyrozhkov S.I. Vybrani naukovi pratsi.T.1. Demohrafichnyi i trudovyi potentsial [Selected Scientific Works. Vol. 1.Demographic and Labour Potential]. Kyiv ; 2008 : 934 p. (in Ukrainian).
5. Hutsan L.A. Osoblyvosti profesiinoho samovyznachennia uchnivskoi molodi v umovakh profilnoho navchannia [Features of the Vocational Self-Determination of the Student Youth in Terms of Profile Education]. In : Teoretyko-metodychni problem vykhovannia ditei ta uchnivskoi molodi : zb. nauk. prats. [Theoretical and Methodological Problems in the Upbringing of Children and Student Youth: Coll. of Scientific Works]. Kyiv ; 2011 ;15: 350-356 (in Ukrainian).
6. Mironova E.E. Sbornik psikhologicheskikh testov. Chast II [Collection of Psychological Tests. Part II]. Zhenskiy institut ENVILA; 2006: 146 p. (in Russian).
7. Sysoyev V.P. Metodika diagnostiki rabotosposobnosti. Test E. Landolta [Methodologyfor Efficiency Diagnosis. The E. Landolts Test]. Sankt-Peterburg : IMATON ; 1996 : 29 p.(in Russian).
8. Karvasarskiy B.D. Klinicheskaya psikhologiya : uchebnik [Clinical Psychology : Manual ]. Sankt-Peterburg : Piter ; 2010 : 864 p. (in Russian).
9. Chernobay A.D. and Fedotova Yu.Yu. Metodiki diagnostiki svoystv vospriyatiya, vnimaniya i pamyati: prakt. ukazazaniya k kursu «Psikhologiya i pedagogika». [Diagnostic Techniques for Perception, Attention and Memory :Practical Directions to the Psychology and Pedagogy Course ]. Vladivostok ; 2005 : 53 p. (in Russian).