|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 4 (80) - 2016 - Pages: 46-52
University hygiene in the context of the implementation of “the law on higher education”: physiological and hygienic bases and ways of development
Serheta I.V.1, Panchuk O.Ye.1, Stoian N.V.1, Drezhenkova I.L.1, Makarov S.Yu.1
1 Vinnytsia National M.I. Pyrohov Medical University, Vinnytsia
ÓÄÊ: 613 (378.4) : 340.134
Objective: We analyzed the most actual problems of the university hygiene, determined the physiological and hygienic foundations of their adequate solution, substantiated the scientific principles of the implementation of health protection technologies, hygienic standards of motor activity and profession-graphic assessment of the features of the girls’ and boys’ professional activities, mastering the basic medical and stomatological specialities.
Materials and methods: We performed our research with the help of modern hygienic, medical and sociological, psychophysiological, psychodiagnostic, epidemiological, psychological and pedagogical methods and methods of expert assessments and statistical analysis on the basis of Vinnytsia National M.I. Pyrohov Medical University.
Results: Analysis of the most actual problems of the university hygiene as an important direction in the hygienic science was carried out, physiological and hygienic bases for their adequate solution were defined. Hygienic standards of the students’ motor activity in the higher educational institutions were developed, taking into account the peculiarities of social formation and professional development of the future specialists and providing a positive effect on the processes of the formation of the health state and functional possibilities of their organism: values of diurnal energy – 11500-13500 kJ in boys and 9000-11000 kJ in girls; amount of locomotions in the daily cycle –15000-19000 steps in boys and 14000-18000 steps in girls; length of the dynamic component in the daily time budget – 140-190 minutes in boys and 130-180 minutes in girls. The structural components of psychophysiograms and psychograms of the leading stomatologic specialities, causing a high level of the professional suitability of the students, were determined and informative physiological criteria for the assessment of the efficiency of mental activity and adaptation possibilities of the students were established. Psychohygienic bases of the health protection technologies in the higher educational institutions with the following conceptual principles as: regime-adaptation, psychophysiological, personal and integrative-functional principles with a relevant content, positively affecting the processes of health formation and providing a high level of the training readiness of modern students, were scientifically substantiated.
university hygiene, physiological and hygienic basics, health protection technologies, motor activity, professional suitability.
1. Vilenskii M. Ya. Osnovy zdorovogo obraza zhizni studenta. Rol fizicheskoi kultury v obespechenii zdorovia [Bases of the Healthy Life Style of the Student. Role of Physical Training in Health Provision]. In : Fizicheskaia kultura studenta [Physical Training of Student ]. Moscow : Gardariki ; 2001 : 131-174 (in Russian).
2. Korobchanskyi V. O. Hihiienichna psykhodiahnostyka donozolohichnykh staniv u pidlitkovomu ta yunatskomu vitsi [Hygienic Psychodiagnosis of Pre-Nosological States at Adolescent and Young Age]. Kharkiv : Kontrast; 2005 : 192p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Kuchma V.R. and Suhareva L.M. (eds.) Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy izucheniia adaptatsii detei i podrostkov k usloviiam zhiznedeiatelnosti [Scientific and Methodical Bases for the Study of the Adaptation of Children and Adolescents to the Conditions of Vital Functions]. Moscow ; 2006 : 238 p. (in Russian).
4. Kuchma V.R., Suhareva L.M., Rapoport I.K. et al. Organizatsiia meditsinskoi profilaktiki v obshcheobrazovatelnykh uchrezhdeniiakh [Organization of Medical Prophylaxis at General Education Institutions]. Moscow ; 2006 : 70 p. (in Russian).
5. Polka N.S. and Serheta ².V. Zhurnal NAMN Ukrainy. 2012 ; 18 (2) : 223-236 (in Ukrainian).
6. Polka N.S. and Berdnyk O.V. Zhurnal NAMN Ukrainy. 2013 ; 19 (2) : 226-235 (in Ukrainian).
7. Sergeta I.V., Podrigalo L.V. and Malachkova N.V. Oftalmo-gigienicheskie aspekty sovremennogo v³zualnogo okruzheniia detei, podrostkov i molodezhi [Ophthalmohygienic Aspects of Modern Visual Surrounding of the Children, Adolescents and Young People].Vinnitsa : Dilo ; 2009 : 176 p. (in Russian).
8. Serdiuk A.M., Polka N.S. and Sergeta I.V. Psikhogigiena detei i podrostkov, stradaiushchikh khronicheskimi somaticheskimi zabolevaniiami [Psychohygiene of Children and Adolescent Suffering from Chronic Somatic Diseases].Vinnitsa : Nova Knyha ; 2012 : 336 p. (in Russian).
9. Ogniev V.A., Galicheva N.O., Sokol K.M., Usenko S.G., Fedak N.M., Rubinskii M.D. et al. Eksperymentalna i klinichna medytsyna. 2012 ; 1 : 164-169 (in Ukrainian).
10. Suharev À.G. Vestnik RAMN. 2006 ; 8 : 15-18 (in Russian).
11. Suharev A.G. and Shelonina O.A. Nauchnye osnovy profilakticheskoi pediatrii [Scientific Bases of the Preventive Pediatrics]. In : Aktualnye problemy zdorovia detei i podrostkov i puti ikh resheniia [Actual Problems of the Children’s and Adolescent’s Health and the Ways of Their Solution]. Moscow ; 2012 : 411-412 (in Russian).
12. Chubarovskii V.V. and Nekrasov M.A. Pogranichnye psikhicheskie rasstroistva i addiktivnye formy povedeniia u lits podrostkovogo i yunosheskogo vozrasta [Borderline Mental Disorders and Addictive Forms of the Behavior in the Persons of Juvenile and Young Age ]. Sergiev Posad (Russia) ; 2005 : 130 p. (in Russian).