|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 1 (90) - March, 2019 - Pages: 69-74
Morbidity in sports of high achievements.
bases of prevention
Arustamian O.M.1, Tkachyshyn V.S.1, Kondratiuk V.E.1, Aleksiichuk O.Yu.1
1 O.O. Bohomolets National Medical University, Kyiv
ÓÄÊ: 613.2 : 613.73
The concept of the excessive physical activity in the sports of the highest achievements involves the presence of excessive load which significantly exceeds the individual physical capabilities of a man. Trauma, over-strain of individual organs and systems, fatigue are the main pathogenetic link in the development of the diseases in the athletes. Professional sport is a prerequisite for the development of injuries and various diseases. In general the athletes, engaged in running, skiing, cycling, swimming, and rowing, belong to the risk groups of cardiovascular diseases which work under conditions of high aerobic loads. Gymnasts, volleyball and football players, weightlifters, throwers, acrobats suffer from the overload of locomotorium. An unfavorable prognosis of the onset of diseases is also associated with the intake of pharmacological agents prohibited in sports. Directions of the preventive measures for the prevention of the diseases and injuries in sports include a complex of legal-and-organizational, methodological, sanitary-and-hygienic, socio-economic, therapeutic-and-preventive, and sports-pedagogical measures. The general directions of preventive measures include the primary prevention (at the individual level): the medical observation, protective equipment, rational nutrition, effective warm-up, etc.; secondary prevention (at the group level) - improvement of rules, agreements, information, education; tertiary prevention - social planning, legislation, economic investments.
The effectiveness of the measures depends on a number of the factors of the organization of sports training, competitions, and health and functional possibilities of the athletes as well.
sports, morbidity, traumatism, prevention.
1. WADA. World Anti-Dopping Code. Kyiv : National Anti-Dopping Center of Ukraine ; 2015 : 109 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Kundiiev Yu.²., Yavorovskyi Î.P., ShevchenkoÀ.Ì. et al. Hihiiena pratsi : pidruchnyk [Occupational Health : Manual]. Kyiv : Medytsyna ; 2011 : 904 p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Platonov V.N. Obshchaya teoriya podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte [General Theory of Sportsmen Training in the Olympic Sports]. Kyiv : Olimpiiskaya literature ; 1997 : 583 p. (in Russian).
4. Sili R.R., Stevenson T.D. and Tate F. Anatomiya I fiziologiiya [Anatomy and Physiology]. Kiev : Olimpiyskayaliteratura ; 2007 : 662 p. (in Russian).
5. Shakhlina L.Ya., Kogan B.G., Tereshchenko Ò.À., Tyshchenko V.P. and Futornyi S.Ì. Sportivnaya meditsina. Uchebnik dlia studentov vuzov [Sports Medicine. Manual for the Students of Higher Schools]. Kiev : Naukova dumka ; 2016 : 452 p. (in Russian).
6. Shevtsov S.Ì. Profesiini zakhvoriuvannia u sporti ta yikh profilaktyka [Occupational Diseases in Sport and their Prevention]. In : Naukovyi visnyk Akademii bezpeky ta osnov zdorovia [Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Safety and Principles of Health]. Êyiv ; 2018. Spetsialnyi vypusk. Novi tendentsii v bezpetsi. Bezpeka sportu [Spec. issue. New Tendencies in Safety. Safety in Sports].P. 216-220 (in Ukrainian).
7. Brinkach I.S. Sportyvna medytsyna. 2010; 1-2 : 130-136 (in Russian).
8. Handzha I.M., Kovalenko V.M., Lysenko H.I. and Svintsitskyi A.S. Revmatolohiia : navchalnyi posibnyk [Rheumatology : Manual ]. Êyiv ; 1996 : 304 p. (in Ukrainian).
9. Geroeva I.B. and Tsykunov Ì.B.Vestnik travmatologii I ortopedii. 1994 ; 3 : 51-55 (in Russian).
10. Kotesheva I.À. Bol v spine I sustavakh: chto delat? [Pain in Back and Joints: what to do? ]. Moscow : RIPOLklassik ; 2007 : 64 p. (in Russian).
11. Kundiiev Yu., Nahorna À. Visnyk NAN Ukrainy. 2003 ; 3 : 20-28 (in Ukrainian).
12. Lebedeva R.N. and Nikoda V.V. Farmakoterapiya ostroyboli [Pharmacotherapy of Acute Pain ]. Moscow : Àir-àrt ; 1998 : 44-75 (in Russian).
13. Platonov V.N. Sportyvna medytsyna. 2006 ; 1 : 54-77 (in Russian).
14. Hranko N. Profesiina zakhvoriuvanist vykonavtsiv sportyvnykh balnykh tantsiv ta shliakhy yikh poperedzhennia u starshykh pidlitkiv [Occupational Diseases in the Dancers of Sportsdances and the Ways for their Prevention in Senior Adolescents]. In : Vytoky pedahohichnoi maisternosti [Sources of Pedagogical Skill]. 2014 ; 14 : 41-46 (in Ukrainian).
15. Rubstein N. Psikhologiia tantsevalnogo sporta ili chto nuzhno znat, chtoby stat pervym [Psychology of Dancing Sports or What Should be Known to be the First]. Moscow ; 2002 : 397 p. URL : https://www.e-reading.club/book.php?book=113049 (in Russian).
16. Renstroem P.A.F.X. (Ed.) Sportivnye travmy. Klinicheskaya praktica preduprezhdeniia I lecheniia [Sports Injury. Clinical Practice of Prevention and Treatment]. Kiev : Olimpiyskaya literatura ; 2003 : 470 c. (in Russian).
17. Chelnokov V.À. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2007 ; 1 : 41-45 (in Russian).
18. Platonov V.N Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte. Obshchaya teoriya I ee prakticheskoe prilozhenie : uchebnik [System of the Sportsmen Training in the Olympic Sports. General Theory and its Practical Application: Manual for the Students of Higher Schools of Physical Training and Sport]. Kiev : Olimpiyskaya literatura ; 2004 : 808 p. (in Russian).
19. Matveev L.P. Obshchaya teoriya sporta I ee prikladnye aspekty [General Theory of Sports and its Applied Aspects]. Moscow : Izvestiia ; 2001. 334 p. (in Russian).