|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 2 (99) - June, 2021 - Pages: 62-71
Decisions and maintenace conditions of built-in healthcare institutions by the T. Saati method
Makhniuk V.M.1, Chaika H.V.1, Chorna V.V.2, Voloshchuk O.V.1, Melnichenko S.O.1, Pelekh L.V.1
1 State Institution "O.M. Marz│eiev Institute for Public Health of the NAMSU"
2 Vinnytsia National M.I. Pyrohov Medical University
Ë─╩: 351.77:725.5 :728.2
Background: Health care facilities located in built-in non-residential premises of residential buildings are medical institutions of a new type. There are no sanitary-and-hygienic requirements for their placement in the Ukrainian legislation for them. The above was a basis for the conduction of the comprehensive hygienic research on this issue using the T. Saati method.
Objective: We performed an expert assessment of the impact of architectural planning decisions and maintenance conditions of health care facilities built into residential buildings on the medical workersĺ feel and the conditions of the stay of visitors and residents by means of the in pair comparison of hierarchies (the T. Saati method).
Materials and methods: In our study we used the materials of the research on the architectural-and-planning decisions on the location and maintenance of built-in residential buildings of health care institutions which were a subject for expert assessment by the T. Saati method.
Conclusions: According to the results of the research, the changes into the regulatory framework of urban planning legislation - SBSB.2.2-10-2001 źHealth Care Facilities╗ on the standardization of the special purpose area for temporary mini-parking, built-in health care institutions for medical workers and visitors were substantiated.
ňxpert assessment, in-built institutions of health care, informativeness of the features of architectural-and-planning decisions, determination of the hierarchy of the hygienic parameters of maintenance conditions
1. Antomonov M.Y. Matematicheskaya obrabotka i analiz mediko-biologicheskikh dannykh [Mathematical Processing and Analysis of Medico- Biological Data]. 2 ed. Kiev : Medinform ; 2018. 579 p. (in Russian).
2. Makhniuk V.M., Serdiuk Ye.A., Chorna V.V., Harkavyi S.S. and Laptiev V.E. Novi hihiienichni pidkhody do suchasnoho mistobuduvannia v Ukraini. Monohrafiia [New Hygienic Approaches to the Modern Urban Planning in Ukraine. Monograph]. Ed. by └.╠. Serdiuk and N.S. Polka. Kyiv : Medinform; 2021 : 369 p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Serdiuk A.M., Polka N.S., Makhniuk V.M. et al. Hihiiena planuvannia ta zabudovy naselenykh mists na varti hromadskoho zdorovia (do 85-richnoho yuvileiu DU źInstytut hromadskoho zdorovia im. O.M. Marzieieva NAMNU╗) [Hygiene of Planning and Construction of the Settlements on Guard of Public Health (to the 85-th Anniversary of SI źO.M. Marzieiev Institute for Public Health, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine╗)]. Kyiv : Medinform ; 2017 : 271 p. (in Ukrainian).
4. Makhniuk V.M., Ocheretiana H.V., Chorna V.V., Polka O.O. and Pavlenko N.P. Hygienic Issues of the Use of High-Technology Equipment in Medical Stomatologic Institutions, Built into Residential Buildings. Hygiene and Ecology in State Regulation of Urban Planning. Ed. by the Corresponding Member of NAMS of Ukraine N.S. Polka. Kyiv : Medinform ; 2020 : 97-113.
5. Makhnyuk V.M. and Ocheretiana H.V. Zaprovadzhennia innovatsiinykh pidkhodiv do rozmishchennia ta ekspluatatsii suchasnykh zakladiv okhorony zdorovia [Introduction of the Innovative Approaches to the Location and Maintenance of Modern Health Care Institutions]. In : Drukovani materialy naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii molodykh vchenykh [Printed Materials of the Scientific-and-Practical Conference of the Young Scientists. Kundiiev Institute of Occupational Medicine, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine]. Kyiv ; 2019 :12 (in Ukrainian).
6. Chaika (Ocheretiana) H.V. and Makhniuk V.M. Orhanizatsiia zony spetsialnoho pryznachennia prylikarnianoi terytorii pid rozmishchennia avtostoianky dlia medpratsivnykiv ta patsiientiv z urakhuvanniam zakordonnoho dosvidu [Organization of a Special Zone of the Territory, Adjoining to the Hospital, for the Location of the Parking for Medical Personnel and Patients Taking into Account the Foreign Experience]. Molodyi vchenyi. 2021; 1 (89) : 1-6 (in Ukrainian).
7. Bulakh I.V. Metodolohichni aspekty normatyvno-mistobudivnoho rozmishchennia systemy likuvalnykh zakladiv [Methodological Aspects of Standard-and-Town-Planning Location of the System of Medical Institutions]. Naukovyi visnyk budivnytstva. 2019 ; 2 (96) : 21-27. DOI: 10.29295/2311-7257-2019-96-2-21-27 (in Ukrainian).
8. Lekhan V.M., Kriachkova L.V. and Zaiarskyi M.I. Analiz reform okhorony zdorovia v Ukraini: vid zdobuttia nezalezhnosti do suchasnosti [Analysis of Health Care Reforms in Ukraine: from Independence to the Present]. Ukraina. Zdorovia natsii. 2018 ; 4 (52) : 5-11 (in Ukrainian).
9. Litvinov O. Vyznachennia faktoriv konkurentospromozhnosti zakladiv okhorony zdorovia v umovakh innovatsiinoho rozvytku [Determination of the Factors of the Competitiveness of Health Care Institutions in Terms of Innovative Development]. Scientific Bulletin of Odessa National Economic University. 2017 ; 4 : 58-69 (in Ukrainian).
10. Panchuk O.Yu. Hihiienichna otsinka umov pratsi za osnovnymy spetsialnostiamy stomatolohichnoho profiliu v umovakh vykorystannia suchasnykh tekhnolohii diahnostyky, likuvannia ta profilaktyky [Hygienic Assessment of Working Conditions in the Main Specialties of the Stomatologic Profile in Terms of the Use of Modern Technologies for Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention]. Bulletin of Vinnytsia National Medical University. 2017 ; 21 (1) : 65-70 (in Ukrainian).
11. Parii V.D. and Korotkyi O.V. Stanovlennia ta rozvytok pervynnoi medychnoi dopomohy na zasadakh zahalnoi praktyky-simeinoi medytsyny v Ukraini: ohliad literaturnykh dzherel [Formation and Development of the Primary Health Care on the Basis of the Family Medicine of General Practicein Ukraine: a Review of Literary Sources]. Ukraina. Zdorovia natsii. 2018 ; 2 (49) : 48-53 (in Ukrainian).
12. Sauerteig S.O., Wijesuriya J. and Barham-Brown H. Doctors' Health and Wellbeing: at the Heart of the NHS's Mission or Still a Secondary Consideration? Int Rey Psychiatry. 2019 ; 31(7-8) : 548-554. DOI : https://doi.org/10.1080/09540261.2019.1586165.