|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 2 (87) - June, 2018 - Pages: 67-70
Ecological-and-hygienic problems of light industry
Lototska-Dudyk U.B.1, Krupka N.O.
1 Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Lviv
Ë─╩: 613.61: (675+677+687)
Objective: We analyzed modern environmental and hygienic risks of light industry in Ukraine and determined the ways for minimization of the pressure of the industrial enterprises on the environment.
Materials and methods: Domestic and foreign scientific publications, statistical data.
Results: The most topical ecological-and-hygienic problems of light industry were analyzed. The main pollutants of the production of different sub-sectors of light industry (textile, leather and fur, footwear, knitwear, clothing industry), their volumes, and the harmful effects on the environment were identified. The aggravation of the environmental problems was proved to dictate the need of the balance between the economical efficiency in the production activities of enterprises and environmental safety.
Formation of the ecological safety of raw materials, materials and products requires the use of ecologically oriented technologies for wastewater treatment, emissions, reduction of the industrial waste generation and their negative influence on the environmental contamination.
light industry, waste, waste water, emissions, environmental contamination
1. Hryshchenko ▓.╠., Honcharov Yu.V., Shcherbyna ▓.V., Dvoretskyi └.╬., Krakhmaliova N.└., Maksymenko ▓.╬. et al. Lehka promyslov│st Ukrainy: teoretyko-metodoloh│chn│ zasady upravl│nnia rozvytkom v umovakh │ntehratsii do SOT: monohraf│ia [Light Industry of Ukraine: Theoretical-and-Methodological Foundations of the Development Management under Conditions of Integration into WTO: Monograph]. Kyiv : KNUTD; 2011: 332 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Hryshchenko I.M., Danylkovych A.H. and Tarasenko I.O. Aktualn│ problemy ekonom│ky. 2012 ; ╣8(134) : 238-252 (in Ukrainian).
3. Gutorova N.V. Otsenka i modelirovanie ekologicheskoy obstanovki na predpriyatiyakh legkoy promyshlennosti : avtoref. diss. kand. tekhn. nauk [Assessment and Modeling of the Ecological Situation at the Enterprises of Light Industry : Dissertation Authorĺs Abstract for the Degree of the Candidate in Technical Sciences]. Moscow ; 2011 : 22 p. (in Russian).
4. Ukraina v tsyfrakh, 2016. Statystychnyi zb│rnyk [Ukraine in Figures, 2016. Statistical Collected Book ] / State Statistical Service of Ukraine. Kyiv ; 2017 : 239 p. (in Ukrainian).
5. M│n│sterstvo ekolohii ta pryrodnykh resurs│v Ukrainy ; O. ▓. Bondar et al. (eds.) Nats│onalna dopov│d pro stan navkolyshnoho pryrodnoho seredovyshcha v Ukrain│ u 2016 rots│ [Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine; National Report on the Environmental State in Ukraine in 2016 ]. Kyiv, 2017 : 350 p. (in Ukrainian).
6. Fedorov V.E. Razrabotka integralnoy sistemy otsenki vliyaniya kozhevennykh i mekhovykh predpriiatiy na okruzhaiushchuiu sredu : avtoref. dis. ů kand. tekhn. nauk [Development of Integral System for the Assessment of the Impact of Tanning and Fur Enterprises on the Environment : Dissertation Authorĺs Abstract for the Degree of Candidate in Technical Sciences]. Moscow, 2012 : 21 p. (in Russian).
7. Halyk ▓.S. and Semak B.D. Naukovyi v│snyk Poltavskoho un│versytetu ekonom│ky │ torh│vl│. 2013 ; ╣ 1 (57) : 38 ľ 46 (in Ukrainian).
8. Rubanka M.M. and M│siats V.P. V│snyk Kyivskoho Natsionalnoho Universytetu Tekhnolohii I Dyzainu. 2015 ; 4 (88) : 34-39 (in Ukrainian).
9. Up│rova N.▓., Sl│zkov A.M. and Dmytrenko L.A. V│snyk Kyivskoho Natsionalnoho Universytetu Tekhnolohii I Dyzainu. 2015 ; ╣3 (86) : 157-163 (in Ukrainian).