|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 1 (77) - 2016 - Pages: 48-54
Hygienic substantiation of necessity and ways of municipal centrilized water supply systems' modernization in the Ukraine
Zagorodniuk K.Yu.1, Bardov V.G.1, Omelchuk S.T.1, Pelo I.M.1, Zagorodnyuk Yu.V.2, Nikipelova O.M.3, Barishnikova O.P.1
1 Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv
2 Public organization “Foundation of development of water treating technologies”, Kyiv
3 PI “Ukrainian Scientific Research Institute of Medical Rehabilitation and Resort Therapy of Ministry of Health of Ukraine” (UkrRIMR&B), Odessa
The first place among the factors that adversely affect the level of health of the population in the Ukraine is given by the experts in the area of the health and environment to the water, which is ahead in this among atmospheric air and food. Taking into consideration above mentioned, the objective of our research was the hygienic substantiation of necessity and ways of municipal centralized water supply systems’ modernization in the Ukraine to reduce the level of uninfectious morbidity.
Materials and methods. To achieve this goal in our research the following methods were used: bibliographic method of scientific information analysis, forecasting methods and calculations, the method of sanitary inspection of the technological equipment, the organoleptic, chemical, physical-chemical, hydro-biological, electrochemical, technological, methods of researches.
Results. The direction and pace of cancer risk factors changes and cancer morbidity dynamics of the population in the Ukraine were studied. It was established that one of the main reasons for the increase of cancer rates in the Ukraine is the deterioration in the quality of water supplied to the end users by centralized water supply systems, first of all, due to the content of chlorinorganic compounds (COC below) in it. Link between corrosive aggressivness and stability of drinking water of filtration station of water purification facilities of public utility “Nikopol operational department of water supply and sewerage economy” and intensity of the COCs formation on the stages of its purification and during transportation in pipelines. It was established that purify drinking water and to supply by it end-users in any point of the water distribution network with quality meeting the requirements of State sanitary rules and standards 2.2.4 - 171 -10 or other normative documents is possible only in case of sufficient level of coagulation and further stabilization processing of water before it enters the water distribution network.
water quality, chlororganic compounds, corrosive aggressiveness, biological activity, cancer morbidity, stabilizing treatment.
2. Bondar V.G., Dumanskiy O.Yu., Popovych O.Yu., Semikoz N.G., Yakovets Yu.I., Kravzova V.N. et al. (2011) “Zbilshenniya programmy vykladannia onkologii vidpovida nationalnym interesam Ukrainy” [Increasing of oncology teaching program meets the national interests of the Ukraine], Journal of Clinical oncology. Kyiv, Special ¹ II, p. 4 (in Ukrainian).
3. Chepelevska L.A., Batorshyna G.I., Lubinets O.V., Nizhyns’ka O.O. (2007) “Prognozni otsinky smertnosti naselennia Ukrainy” [Predictive assessment of the mortality of the population in the Ukraine], Journal Ukraine. Health of the Nation. Kyiv, ¹ 1, p. 59-63 (in Ukrainian).
4. Onyschenko G.G. (2005) “Aktualni problemy realizatii v Rosii reshenia Organizatii Obyidenionnych Natsiy o provozglachenii desiatiletia 2005-2015 godov mezhdunarodnoiy decadoiy «Voda dlia zhyzni»” [Actual problems of implementation in Russia decision of United Nations to proclaim the decade of 2005-2015 years as International Decade "Water for Life"], Journal Hygiene and sanitation. Moscow, ¹ 4, p. 3-5 (in Russian).
5. Prokopov V.O., Chychkivska G.V. (2005) “Gigienichna otsinka resultativ monitoryngu chlorovanoi pytnoi vody Ukrainy tchodo chloroformu” [Hygienic evaluation of the results of chlorinated drinking water in the Ukraine monitoring on the chloroform content], Journal Hygiene of populated places. Kyiv, ¹ 46, p. 61-65 (in Ukrainian)
6. Prokopov V.O., Chychkivska G.V. (2002) “Cantserogenniy ryzyk dlia zdoroviya trigalomethaniv – pobitchnych productiv chloruvannia pytnoy vody” [Carcinogenic health risk of trihalomethanes - byproducts of drinking water chlorination], Journal Environment & Health. Kyiv, ¹ 4 (23), p.20-24.
7. Zagorodnyuk Yu.V., Omelchuk S.T., Zagorodniuk K.Yu., Vasylynenko M.I. (2011) “Zakonomirnosti utvorernnia chlororganitchnych spoluk u protsesach otchyshennia ta transportuvannia pytnoi vody (na prukladi vodootchysnych sporud mista Nicopol)” [Regularities of chlororganic compounds formation in the process of purification and transport of drinking water (by the example of water-purifying constructions of Nicopol)], Journal Medical Perspectives. Dnipropetrovsk, Vol. XVI, ¹ 2, p. 110-117 (in Ukrainian).
8. Voda pitievaia. Metody analisa [Drinking water. Methods of analysis]. Official Standards’ publish house. Moscow; 1974: 195 p. (in Russian).
9. Gigienichna vymohy do vody pytnoi, pryznatchenoi do spozhzhyvannia ludunoyu : DSanPin 2.2.4-171-10 [Hygienic requirements to drinking water intended for human consumption : State Sanitary Rules and Norms 2.2.4-171-10]. Kyiv; 2010 : 31 p. (in Ukrainian).
10. Metody technologitcheskogo analisa. Opredelenie stabilnosti vody. Voda choziayistvenno-pitievogo i promyshlennogo vodosnabzhenia : GOST 3313-46 [Methods of technological analysis. Determination of the stability of water. Water of household-drinking and industrial water supply] : State standard 3313-46]. Moscow, 1946 (in Russian).
11. Systemy tsentralizovanogo gospodarsko-pytnogo vodopostachchannia ta comunalnogo teplopostachchiannia. Zahyst protukoroziyniy. Zagalni vymogy ta metody controluvannia : SOU ZhKCh 42.00-35077234.010:2008 [Systems of centralized household-drinking water supply and municipal heating. Anticorrosion protection. General requirements and methods of control: SOU HME 42.00-35077234.010: 2008]. Kyiv, 2008 (National standard) : 14 p. (in Ukrainian).
12. Zagorodnyuk Yu.V., Omelchuk S.T., Kravchuk O.P., Zhukov I.I., Nikulin N.I., Zagorodniuk K.Yu. (2009) “Corosionnaia agresivnost vody ckack odin iz osnovnych pocazatelei ckatchestve pitievoy vody i eiyi normativnoe regulirovanie v Ukraine” [Corrosive aggressiveness of water as one of the main parameters of drinking water quality and its normative regulation in the Ukraine], Journal Water supply and sewerage. Kyiv, ¹ 4, p.26-33. (in Russian).
13. Zagorodniuk K.Yu., Omelchuk S.T., Nikipelova O.M., Zagorodnyuk Yu.V. (2011) “Toxicolo-gigienichna otsinka pytnoi vody Zachidnoi filtruvalnoi stantsii TOV “Luganskvoda” do ta pislia stabilizatsionnoi obrobky preparatom “Sea-Quest” [Toxicological-hygienic assessment of Western filtration plant of LLC "Luganskvoda" drinking water before and after stabilizing treatment using preparation "Sea-Quest"], Journal Modern problems of toxicology. Kyiv, ¹ 5, p. 178-179. (in Ukrainian).
14. Zagorodniuk K.Yu., Omelchuk S.T., Zagorodnyuk Yu.V. (2012) “Vliyaniye stabilnosti i corrozionnoi agresivnosti vody na biologitcheskuyu activnost chlororganitcheskich soedineniy, postupautchih v organism s pitievoiy vodoiy” [Influence of stability and corrosive aggressiveness of water on biological activity of chlororganic compaunds entering the human organism with drinking water], Journal Water and ecology: problems and ways of solution. St. Petersburg, ¹ 2-3, p. 35-36. (in Russian).